RABI professionals set the bar for professionalism within the industry. We look forward to working with those who share our passion for language services and international business. If you would like to be considered, please check this page regularly for job openings and look for a position that is right for you.
Sales Specialist (Part-time)
Red & Blue International (RABI) – Cambridge, MA
Red & Blue International (www.redblueint.com) is a premier provider of globalization solutions. We localize marketing materials and e-products and help to make global business locally effective. Our customized solutions can satisfy the various language and culture needs of corporations, institutions and the public sector. RABI has 5,000 linguists ready to service you in 100 languages worldwide.
• Training Programs
• Legal Services
We are looking for an experienced cold caller who can start conversations and follow through to the close. The successful candidate will be able to draw on experience to create targeted prospect lists and will be energized by talking to new people and uncovering their localization needs. Solutions based sales experience is required. You will be expected to be highly self-motivated and results-oriented, in return for a high degree of autonomy and creativity.
• This is a part-time position, with full-time hire potential.
• Generate leads through cold calling, email, and social media
• Cross-sell RABI’s services to potential clients
• Uncover needs while profiling and establishing rapport with potential customers
• Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary. Enter all information in prospect database
• Communicate effectively to prospects and within the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with consultative and confident approach to calls
• On the job learning of industry information
• Ability to research and generate new call lists
• Create needs assessment for localization
• Attend events to network and promote RABI
• Follow up with potential clients after meetings and events
• Work closely with supervisor for given strategy report, outcome follow-up and new strategy creation
• Professional sales experiences
• Excellent cold calling skills in terms of business manners and verbal communication skills
• A great communicator and a whiz in email marketing
• A knack for developing and maintaining business relationships
• Self-motivated and is always thinking about ways to generate new leads
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
• A people-person with ability to develop relationships and work with potential clients
• A team player with ability to work in a international and multicultural working environment
• Familiarity with ACT or other sales database is a plus
• Hourly + commission. Hourly rate depends on experience.
More in Careers